- Series: Collins IGCSE ICT
- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Harper Collins UK (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007438842
- ISBN-13: 978-0007438846
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.7 x 10.4 inches
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE ICT Student Book provides in-depth coverage of the 0417 syllabus with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to build skills and link the theory to the practice of ICT, while showing students how to make progress, prepare for exams and achieve their targets.
• Build skills with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to link the theory to the practice of ICT.
• Fully cover the Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT syllabus with each topic broken down into manageable chunks to allow you to apply and consolidate your learning.
• Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced ICT teachers.
• Prepare for exams with end of session review and revise sections, summary boxes, exam-style and past paper questions, sample answers at different grades and comments on these answers.
• The accompanying CD-ROM includes source files to accompany practical tasks and answers to past paper questions in the Student Book.
1 in stock