- Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE English
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Harper Collins UK; Revised edition edition (May 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 000751705X
- ISBN-13: 978-0007517053
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 0.5 x 7.6 inches
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book covers every skill and topic in the 2015 Cambridge First Language English syllabuses 0500 and 0522 in depth, showing students how to make progress towards their target grades.
• Revised and updated to support the 2015 syllabuses and examination formats.
• Show students how to progress with a clear Student Book structure that moves from building key reading and writing skills to applying these skills to specific question types and coursework tasks.
• Help students to make progress with regular ‘Check your progress’ checklists and annotated sample answers to exemplify how to do well.
• Save time on planning and preparation with expert support from Julia Burchell, an experienced examiner and trainer. The Teacher Guide includes a two-year scheme of work, differentiated lesson plans and worksheets, plus extension activities for students aiming for the highest grades.
• Prepare students for examination success. Detailed marking guidance and annotated sample answers in the Teacher Guide help you and your classes to make the most of the practice examination papers in the Student Book. Series editor Julia Burchell explains how to tackle the trickiest questions in the video clips on the CD-ROM.
1 in stock