- Series: Collins IGCSE Maths
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harper Collins UK (February 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007410182
- ISBN-13: 978-0007410187
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.5 x 1.1 inches
Ensure top marks and complete coverage with Collins’ brand new IGCSE Maths course for the Cambridge International Examinations syllabus 0580. Provide rigour with thousands of tried and tested questions using international content and levels clearly labelled to aid transition from the Core to Extended curriculum.
• Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive differentiated practice exercises, detailed worked examples and IGCSE past paper questions.
• Stretch and challenge students with supplementary content for extended level examinations and extension level questions highlighted on the page.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths with features such as ‘Why this chapter matters’ which show its role in everyday life or historical development.
• Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
• Enable students to see what level they are working at and what they need to do to progress with Core and Extended levels signalled clearly throughout.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back (answers to examination sections are available in the accompanying Teacher’s Pack).
1 in stock